Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Silence is Golden

The last week, one saying has replayed in my mind time and time again.  Silence is golden. 

Ecclesiastes 3:1&7 says, "There is a time for everything, and a season for every activity under heaven: .... a time to tear and a time to mend, a time to be silent and a time to speak." 

Everything happens for a reason.  It isn't just about the right thing happening, but it has to happen at exactly the right time. I believe that with all my heart. Life has become very interesting this past week, but for now, it is my time to be silent. 

Next week's blog will be more enlightening, but for now I leave you with one last quote.  Proverbs 17:27-28 says, "A man of knowledge uses words with restraint, and a man of understanding is even-tempered. Even a fool is thought wise if he keeps silent, and discerning if he holds his tongue."

Be blessed, my friends, be blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment