Thursday, October 14, 2010

A New Season - Rewind

A month and a half ago, as I wrote my first posting to this blog, my daughter was preparing to move across country.  It did not turn out to be what she had hoped it to be, so she asked me to fly to where she was living, simply to hop in the car and drive on home.  What a joy to see her face through the window at the airport as I arrived. We had a wonderful time in the car.  I had missed her like crazy, but it was as if she had never left. 

This new season hasn't ended, it just has one of my favourite people in it again. 

Isaiah 43:18& 19 say, "Forget the former things; do not dwell on the past. See, I am doing a new thing!  Now it springs up; do you not perceive it?  I am making a way in the desert and streams in the wasteland."

This new season continues.  I look forward to all God has in store for me.  I look forward to discovering all the new people He chooses to plant in my life and I look forward to dreaming new dreams.

No comments:

Post a Comment